Also, would it be possible to add an option to alter the commands yourself, or have a list in the logs (text only at least) so I dont need to open this page (or print it) just to use the commands. If there was a way to modify all commands for each user I would love that (even if it was by just modifying a text file with all commands), like I usually only use the "ml stat damage all" and "ml stat kill all", so if it was possible I would like to modify it (for personal use) to be "ml 1" and "ml 2".... I dont know if I was clear enough, ask me anything if you are interested in this but didnt understand due to my poor english
Thx for it, been very useful for me.
One option here would be to make the commands require !echo instead of /w that way you could voicebind the commands for ease of use
Srry for being gone so long, but had a hectic work schedule the past few weeks.
- Will look into the items (heal beakers, player hide, quiver arrows) first (although I think that was solved in the last version (6) , but the logger still has them in there from previous versions. If that is the case, i'll let the next version "fix" the containers.
- The timers, do you mean when you consult them via an "ml" command? If that's the case , I think I have a workaround for that.
- The !echo will be much more complex, because the whisper was handy for performance reasons. The echo command does not give this advantage.
thx for the feedback, and will keep you all posted on progress if i find the time.
- ml commands moved to !echo - kills commands now "ding" again - Timers should update now even if screen is not showing - Hola commands renamed to Holla - Inventories are now fixed after saving them once * Unlimited heals (only 1 shows) * Player Hide * Read Me * Chat commands * Command targeter * PC Scrying device (Others are removed)
- The Item Searcher now shows images of items that have (x amount) , [x amount] or (amount charges)
- Transfering bags can not show items (limitation of the game unless Acaos can help here). Best thing to do is a !list inv on both toons after transfer.