Just came back from a 2 year lock up in the hooscow;. I can log into my accounts without an issue but sometimes my characters don't show up sometimes they do. Also it seems that when using the same account on different Hubs i have different characters?? My accounts are:
SO i actually figured part of this out. Apparently account names are capital dependant? If I capitalize one of the letters in one of my account names i get the correct characters. If I don capitalize that letter I get a bunch of different characters...
Well i was wrong maybe. Now when i log into any of my accounts i see the same 4 characters on all of them. Characters all at lvl 1 that I have never used so there is something wrong i guess. I am using my own cd-key which is tied to my accounts, I am not getting a cd-key invalid message. It looks like there could be some kind of character cache type problem.
Ok after testing logging in for an hour this is what I have concluded.
I can log in to all three accounts with no problem sometimes. Sometimes I can even see all of my characters correctly and log in with them and play them for a bit. Sometimes when I log in i will have no characters at all and sometimes I will have some ridiculous character that I never created named carl sagan.....
Also sometimes I can log into one account but I will get my characters from another account.... So weird.
What I would like to do is get at least 2 of my accounts working. (One is my main and the other is where I used the wemic race which is what brought me back again.. ahh Wemics.
I am using ARF2.exe to lauch the game. It seems that if I do a fresh install I can log into each of my accounts once. When I exit the game the client closes and I relaunch using ARF2 and if I login to any of the accounts a 2nd time that is when everytning goes wonky.
I am actively playing the game and the only issue that I have is that sometimes i will switch from account 1 to account 2 but my character selection screen will still show the characters from account 1. Pretty sure there is something i need to do other than just close out the client but not sure what it is. After restarting the client a few times I will get the correct characters.