Post by Enius the White on Apr 25, 2013 15:36:42 GMT
The way the class composition is shaping up for the US run, I'm happy to change to my cleric if we don't get one before the toons transfer to the dev server. With a strong tank party, a cleric would probably offer more value than a second arcane.
This also opens up room for a second arcane again.
I'll stock up both toons so you can decide just before the transfer, based on party mix.
New toon name: Coronus Implodus Same account: legaldeeds
"Which is it, is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's?"