Post by grasluk on Sept 23, 2020 19:08:09 GMT
Feb 8.30pm DUBLIN TIME (GMT/UTC Irish/Uk time) = 8.30 PM UTC
* Sat 6th Mar - Than PRINCE
* Tue 8th Mar - Shed
* Sat 13th Mar - Azz
* Tue 16th Mar - Zio
* Sat 20th Mar - Than
* Tue 23rd Mar - GM Prince
* Sat 30th Mar -
The starting times are:
20:30 Ireland/UK (GMT)
21:30 Western Europe - Germany/France etc (CET)
15:30 East Coast Boston/New York (EST)
12:30 West Coast (pacific) LA/San Fran (PST)
|ROLE||User Name||Details ||Alternative|
|Tank||(*) Gras||One eye (2-h monk)|
|Tank/Other||(5) Nica||Slinger||can bring tank if we think 2 slingers is a bit much|
|Other||(3) Shen||Caster Shifter|
* Humans > bots.
* Any lockpicks that drop will automatically go to the runs best picker, and isn't counted as one of their loot picks.
* Free for all looting. We are a trusting bunch, if you see loot just pick it up for split later.
* Discord users only, you can be on mute, but need you to be able to hear us, makes a massive difference, and its more fun.
* With the exception of the 3 paddy's (grasluk, boroie and mrmorningstar) slots will be given on a first come first serve basis on forum posting, as of when my post goes in declaring the next run open (this usually happens shortly after the previous run, after we have decided what to do next) . However cores will be given priority, so if you sign up with a non-core, it is possible a core could still take your slot. If you don't have forum access for some reason, you can discord me to post for you, but its not guaranteed I will see your pm. Teh number in brackets indicates order that posted in forum.
* 15 minutes after run start time, we will start looking to replace anyone yet to show.
* (feel free to make suggestions for any additions to this)