DARK TEMPLARS EVOLUTION Updated Jul 20, 2011 19:51:07 GMT
Post by Bad on Jul 20, 2011 19:51:07 GMT
BAD’S LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT
I, Bin So Bad, being of full age and sound mind and memory, do make, publish and declare this to be my Last Will And Testament, hereby revoking and annulling any and all Last Will And Testaments or Codicils at any time heretofore made by me.
Through a confluence of events (Some of them my own stupidity, and inability to learn important life lessons) I find it time for me to leave Higher Ground forever. I feel that leaving a virtual world like HG is much like a death of sorts, except with the benefit of being able to check in on loved ones from time to time.
I also believe that just leaving all my virtual possessions to rot in the server vault awaiting deletion is not the type of legacy that I would want to leave.
Knowing the server’s policy on gear gifting/dumping when publically announcing that I am leaving the server; I hope that I have found a middle ground that will continue in (virtual) death what I have began in life; to help HG improve and prosper.
To this end I appoint (I Like Beer) Star as the executor of my estate, and set forth the conditions of my will. She will be able to contact me so that those who are able to meet the conditions of my will can collect their rewards from my estate.
1. First Player to complete 150 un-moderated e-posts about HG will receive:
Mord Mok Boots +85% acid immune with Bur stun Aug
2. First Player to post 50 physical flyers in Real life locations will receive:
Robes of the Dinmak Master +89% sonic immune all physicals raised OC/DC Kama
3. Because I want to encourage more players to enjoy the abyss and develop the skill set necessary to conquer it. The first group with no DTs in it to defeat a Demon Prince will receive: 5 Billion GP
4. The First Group to tag Limbo will receive: 5 Billion GP
5. The first group to defeat the Elder Evils will receive: 10 Billion GP
6. The Next Conqueror of HG this person would be the 3rd will receive: 5 Billion GP
7. The First Bard to become Conqueror of HG will receive: Echoes of Creation
8. The First Sorcerer to become Conqueror of HG will receive: Gauntlets of Transposed energy -45% spell failure of the Channeler Savant
My virtual death also makes it possible for me to add conditions to my will and thus give other players a chance at earning a part of my estate.
I, Bin So Bad, the Testator, sign my name to this instrument this 21st Day of July, and being first duly sworn, do hereby declare to the undersigned witnesses and notary public that I sign and execute this instrument as my Last Will And Testament and that I sign it willingly, that I execute it as my free and voluntary act for the purposes therein expressed, and that I am eighteen years of age or older, of sound mind, and under no constraint or undue influence.