I've not seen Synan in quite some time, but was wondering if maybe someone else could help me out with this.
I've got it running on my 2nd machine, but when I try to launch it on my primary one, I get a message saying "phython.exe - Entry Point Not Found" in the title bar, and the message says "The procedure entry opint libiconv_set_relocation_prefix could not be located in the dynamic link library iconv.dll" shows in the body. I've reinstalled the dependencies, and re-downloaded Synan's file, all to no avail. Anyone else have any thoughts?
Well nevermind, figured it out quickly (I should have googled it sooner). Someone here had a similar problem with a program, and said that copying the iconv.dll file from the C:\GTK\bin folder to the folder where he runs the file from made it work. Sure enough, the same was true for me. So disregard, and hopefully it can help someone else down the road.
Well im using a diff comp now running windows XP gonna test this out and see if it works and is just a vista issue. Hopefully it runs ok...the game runs real slow, im stuck on a Dell 1.6 gig w/ 512 ram and some generic intel video card, having to set all gfx settings on low....
It does....iv been really playing around with it and half the time it works now. Seems i must open the logger, place it, then open nwnmain, press esc till i get to the game and it will work sometimes. But most of the time the mouse curser for the game goes all flashy, sometimes it works flawlessly. I dont make any setting changes so i dunno really what makes it work/not work, but if i just keep doing it ill get it to work eventualy and be able to play. Its just annoying had do this proccess several times last night to get it working and i had a run waiting for me :/
When I try to install the 3rd Dependency it tells me "This application has failed to start because MSVCR71.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem" and I have tried re-installing the first two and still get this error.
I believe this was not in the original realeased for HG, there is a party page, showing total damage, kills and deaths for each party member. I updated this to include Guide PC functionality (it wouldnt recognise Guide PCs)
I also added a damage per second calculator. use /w .damage to show the page use /w .dps to start and stop this function
if you find anything that doesn't work, by all means, notify me
Khan, I'm a very big linux OS user and I have an ubuntu 9.10 destop / server that I use to play NWN from. Additionally I was big fan of this logger in linux distros of the past. However the older logger got outdated and stopped working in newer distros... to be expected with older code.
To shorten this story up I just tried your updated logger against ubuntu 9.10 and im getting "some" functionality out of it.
Here are my current issues:
I'm getting personal damage to come through... However XP isn't showing up.
When going to the dps area of the logger i get the timer to start but I don't pick up damage output ...
Screen overlay isn't working. That is to say when i run NWN fullscreen and "sticky" the logger it stays behind the NWN instance that is running.
Haven't tested party data yet but will when i do a party run in next couple days.
Thats All i got for now. Its great your picking up the ball and running with this the linux fanboys have been short a good logger for a while now.